- half. Roll each portion into a 12-in. circle; cut each circle into
- 12 wedges. Roll up wedges from the wide end and place point side
- down 2 in. apart on greased baking sheets. Curve ends to form a
- Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 30 minutes.
- Bake at 350° for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Remove
- from pans to wire racks.
- For glaze, heat butter in a small saucepan until golden brown; remove
- from the heat. In a bowl, whisk the confectioners' sugar, cinnamon,
- vanilla and browned butter until smooth. Whisk in enough hot water
- to achieve spreading consistency. Brush over warm rolls. Yield: 2
Nutritional Facts: 1 roll equals 160 calories, 6 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 24 mg cholesterol, 118 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.