- 1/4 cup red-hot candies
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 package (6 ounces) raspberry or cherry gelatin
- 1-3/4 cups boiling water
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1-3/4 cups cold water
- 1 medium tart apple, peeled and chopped
- 1/4 cup Diamond of California Chopped Pecans
- In a heavy saucepan, cook and stir candies and water until candies are melted. In a bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. stir in candy mixture and cinnamon. stir in cold water. Cover and refrigerate until partially set. Fold in apple and pecans. Pour into a 1-1/2-qt. serving bowl. Refrigerate until set. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Cinnamon Gelatin Salad in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2001, p71
Reviews for Cinnamon Gelatin Salad(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jul. 11, 2008
Very unique taste and always gets compliments. Very pretty, is a staple in my Holiday recipe stash.