- 1 medium navel orange, peeled, sectioned and halved
- 1 kiwifruit, peeled, sliced and quartered
- 1 medium ripe banana, sliced
- 1 medium apple, sliced
- 6 seedless grapes, halved
- 2 tablespoon sunflower kernels
- 1/4 cup nonfat orange or vanilla yogurt
- Artificial sweetener equivalent to 4 teaspoons sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- In a large bowl, combine fruit and sunflower kernels. In a small bowl, combine yogurt, sweetener and cinnamon; mix well. Pour over fruit and toss to coat. Serve immediately. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Cinnamon Fruit Salad in Taste of Home December/January 2000, p16
Reviews for Cinnamon Fruit Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review