Cinnamon Espresso Butter
I've used this tasty butter on everything from bagels to biscotti! I like to use a teaspoon of espresso powder for the instant coffee granules. —Diane Hixon, Niceville, Florida
24 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 2 teaspoons water
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- In a small bowl, combine the coffee granules, water and vanilla. In a
- small bowl, cream the butter, confectioners' sugar and cinnamon
- until light and fluffy. Add coffee mixture; beat until smooth. Store
- in the refrigerator for up to 1 month. Yield: 1/2 cup.
Nutritional Facts: 1 teaspoon equals 35 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 27 mg sodium, trace carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein. Diabetic Exchange: 1 fat.