Cinnamon Dip Recipe
This creamy dip can be prepared the night before and chilled. Serve with apple wedges or an assortment of cookies for a sweet anytime snack. —Jessica Flory, Queen Creek, Arizona
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 10 min. YIELD:16 servings
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Apple wedges
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, milk, brown sugar, vanilla, cinnamon and nutmeg; beat until smooth. Transfer to a serving bowl. Refrigerate until serving. Serve with apple wedges. Yield: 1 cup.
1 serving (1 tablespoon) equals 59 calories, 5 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 16 mg cholesterol, 44 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC