Cinnamon Dip Recipe
This creamy dip can be prepared the night before and chilled. Serve with apple wedges or an assortment of cookies for a sweet anytime snack. —Jessica Flory, Queen Creek, Arizona
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Apple wedges
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, milk, brown sugar, vanilla, cinnamon and nutmeg; beat until smooth. Transfer to a serving bowl. Refrigerate until serving. Serve with apple wedges. Yield: 1 cup.
1 tablespoon: 59 calories, 5g fat (3g saturated fat), 16mg cholesterol, 44mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Reviews for Cinnamon Dip
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC