- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Apple wedges
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, milk, brown sugar, vanilla, cinnamon and nutmeg; beat until smooth. Transfer to a serving bowl. Refrigerate until serving. Serve with apple wedges. Yield: 1 cup.
Originally published as Cinnamon Dip in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2005, p201
Reviews for Cinnamon Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review