- cinnamon; sprinkle 1/4 teaspoon over each cupcake.
- Bake at 375° for 16-18 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near
- the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from
- pans to wire racks to cool completely.
- For frosting, in a small bowl, cream the butter, vanilla and
- cinnamon. Gradually beat in confectioners' sugar. Add milk; beat
- until light and fluffy. Frost cupcakes; sprinkle with additional
- cinnamon. Yield: 1-1/2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cupcake equals 280 calories, 11 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 28 mg cholesterol, 201 mg sodium, 44 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.