- Combine filling ingredients; set aside. Punch dough down; divide in
- half. On a floured surface, roll each portion into a 12-in. square.
- Spread filling over dough. Roll up tightly jelly-roll style; pinch
- to seal.
- Cut into 1-in. slices; place on greased baking sheets (four slices
- per sheet). Cover with waxed paper; flatten slices with palm of hand
- into 3-in. circles. Cover and let rise until doubled, about 30
- Cover with waxed paper and flatten or roll into 5-in. circles. Brush
- with butter. Combine the sugar, cinnamon and pecans; sprinkle over
- butter. Cover with waxed paper; roll or flatten again. Discard waxed
- Bake at 400° for 10-12 minutes or until browned. Serve warm.
- Yield: 2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 crisp equals 231 calories, 8 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 21 mg cholesterol, 148 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.