This is a true "twist" on an old favorite, refrigerated crescent rolls. You'll love how tasty they are and how fast they come together. Ruth Vineyard — Plano, Texas
- 1 package (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1-1/2 teaspoons hot water
- 1/8 teaspoon almond extract
- Separate crescent roll dough into four rectangles; press seams to seal. In a small bowl, combine the brown sugar, butter and cinnamon; spread over two rectangles. Top with remaining two rectangles. Starting from a long side, cut each rectangle into eight strips. Twist each strip several times; seal ends together.
- Place on greased baking sheets. Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Immediately remove to wire racks. Combine glaze ingredients; brush over warm twists. Yield: 16 servings.
Originally published as Cinnamon Crescent Twists in Simple & Delicious May 2010, p25
Reviews for Cinnamon Crescent Twists
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review