- remaining flour to form a soft dough (dough will be sticky).
- Turn onto a floured surface; knead until smooth and elastic, about
- 6-8 minutes. Place in a greased bowl, turning once to grease top.
- Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 1 hour. In a
- small bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon; set aside.
- Punch dough down. Turn onto a lightly floured surface; knead about
- six times. Divide dough into four portions. Roll out one portion
- into a 12-in. circle; spread with 2 tablespoons butter and sprinkle
- with 2 tablespoons cinnamon-sugar. Cut into 12 wedges. Roll up each
- from the wide end and place point side down 3 in. apart on ungreased
- baking sheets. Curve ends to form crescents.
- Repeat with remaining dough, butter and cinnamon-sugar. Cover and let
- rise until doubled, about 45 minutes.
- Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove
- to wire racks. Combine the confectioners' sugar, milk and vanilla;
- drizzle over warm rolls. Combine sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over
- Yield: 4 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 roll equals 176 calories, 9 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 30 mg cholesterol, 98 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.