Cinnamon Cream Roll-Ups Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 egg yolk
- 1-1/4 cups sugar, divided
- 1 loaf (1 pound) sandwich bread, crusts removed
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, egg yolk and 1/4 cup sugar; mix well. Flatten bread slices with a rolling pin. Spread cream cheese mixture over each slice to within 1/2 in. of edges. Roll up diagonally from point to point.
- 2. In a shallow bowl, combine the cinnamon and remaining sugar. Dip roll-ups in melted butter, then in cinnamon-sugar mixture. Place in an ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 16-19 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove to wire racks to cool. Yield: 8-10 servings.
1 each: 355 calories, 15g fat (8g saturated fat), 58mg cholesterol, 377mg sodium, 49g carbohydrate (28g sugars, 1g fiber), 6g protein.
Reviews for Cinnamon Cream Roll-Ups
"Very easy to make and everyone enjoyed them"
"they are very good when they are fresh but not the next day."