Cinnamon Cream Cheese Squares
I like to make these cream cheese squares for a quick breakfast treat or easy dessert. Even my young daughter can help out.Gay Snyder, Deerfield, Ohio
36 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 30 min. + cooling
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1-1/2 cups sugar, divided
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Unroll one tube of dough and place in a lightly greased 13-in. x
- 9-in. baking pan. Seal seams and perforations; set aside. In a large
- bowl, beat the cream cheese, 1 cup of sugar and vanilla until
- smooth. Spread over dough.
- Unroll remaining tube of dough and place over cream cheese mixture,
- stretching to fit. Brush butter evenly over top; sprinkle with
- cinnamon and remaining sugar. Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or
- until golden brown. Cool; cut into squares. Yield: about 3 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 91 calories, 5 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 81 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.