Cinnamon Cream Cheese Squares Recipe
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/2 cups sugar, divided
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1. Unroll one tube of dough and place in a lightly greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Seal seams and perforations; set aside. In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, 1 cup of sugar and vanilla until smooth. Spread over dough.
- 2. Unroll remaining tube of dough and place over cream cheese mixture, stretching to fit. Brush butter evenly over top; sprinkle with cinnamon and remaining sugar. Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until golden brown. Cool; cut into squares. Yield: about 3 dozen.
1 serving (1 each) equals 91 calories, 5 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 81 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.