- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/2 cups sugar, divided
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Unroll one tube of dough and place in a lightly greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Seal seams and perforations; set aside. In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, 1 cup of sugar and vanilla until smooth. Spread over dough.
- Unroll remaining tube of dough and place over cream cheese mixture, stretching to fit. Brush butter evenly over top; sprinkle with cinnamon and remaining sugar. Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until golden brown. Cool; cut into squares. Yield: about 3 dozen.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Cinnamon Cream Cheese Squares
Sort By :
"I think I'll try this with the pumpkin cream cheese spread that I found for a great fall treat."
"This is to die for. I've made a similar recipe, which tasted the same as this one, and I've not met anyone who wouldn't give a body part to have more of this! Be sure to eat it when it's still warm & have some vanilla ice cream on the side. The other recipe is called Sopapilla Cheesecake, but it has a lot more butter & sugar & an egg. This one was just as good as the one I have but without as much fat. It's still not an every day food & definitely not a breakfast item that would be a good start to a day...although it's really hard to NOT have it for breakfast when you have it available."