- saucepan, bring the cocoa, cola, oil and butter just to a boil. Pour
- over flour mixture; mix well. Stir in the eggs, buttermilk and
- Pour into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Bake at 350° for
- 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes
- out clean (do not overbake). Cool on a wire rack.
- For frosting, in a large saucepan, bring the cocoa, cola and butter
- to a boil. Remove from the heat. Stir in confectioners' sugar and
- 3/4 cup pecans until blended. Cool slightly. Spread over cake;
- sprinkle with remaining pecans. Cool until frosting is set before
- cutting. Yield: 15 servings.
Editor's Note: Diet cola is not recommended for this recipe.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 552 calories, 26 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 61 mg cholesterol, 307 mg sodium, 79 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein.