Cinnamon Chocolate Nachos Recipe
- 6 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 7 tablespoons butter, melted, divided
- 6 tablespoons sugar, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 ounce unsweetened chocolate, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Brush both sides of tortillas with 4 tablespoons butter. Combine 2 tablespoons sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over one side of each tortilla. Stack tortillas, sugared side up; cut into 12 wedges. Arrange in a single layer on baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 12-14 minutes or until crisp.
- Meanwhile, in a heavy saucepan, combine the cream, brown sugar and remaining butter and sugar. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Cook and stir for 5 minutes or until slightly thickened. Remove from the heat; stir in chocolate and vanilla. Cool slightly.
- Arrange half of the tortilla wedges on a large serving platter. Drizzle with half of the chocolate sauce; sprinkle with half of the pecans. Repeat layers. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews for Cinnamon Chocolate Nachos
Sort By :
Very disappointed. Flavor was a little bland.
OMG! These are soooo good! My husband took them to work and they were gone in a flash! His coworkers beg me to make them again and again. Even his boss, who never makes a comment about anything, told him they were great!
Great with vanilla ice cream !!!!!!
They are absolutely delicious and easy enough for my teenagers to make.
These are really good!!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Chocolate Dessert Recipes >
- Chocolate Desserts >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Desserts >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Kids Desserts >
- Mexican Dessert Recipes >
- Mexican Recipes >