- 6 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 7 tablespoons butter, melted, divided
- 6 tablespoons sugar, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 ounce unsweetened chocolate, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Brush both sides of tortillas with 4 tablespoons butter. Combine 2 tablespoons sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over one side of each tortilla. Stack tortillas, sugared side up; cut into 12 wedges. Arrange in a single layer on baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 12-14 minutes or until crisp.
- Meanwhile, in a heavy saucepan, combine the cream, brown sugar and remaining butter and sugar. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Cook and stir for 5 minutes or until slightly thickened. Remove from the heat; stir in chocolate and vanilla. Cool slightly.
- Arrange half of the tortilla wedges on a large serving platter. Drizzle with half of the chocolate sauce; sprinkle with half of the pecans. Repeat layers. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews for Cinnamon Chocolate Nachos
"I used jarred hot fudge topping with a little vanilla stirred in instead of the from-scratch recipe. Due to nut allergies, I used coconut instead. Absolutely fantastic, and the plain chips would be a knock out with a fruit salsa."
"Very disappointed. Flavor was a little bland."
"OMG! These are soooo good! My husband took them to work and they were gone in a flash! His coworkers beg me to make them again and again. Even his boss, who never makes a comment about anything, told him they were great!"
"Great with vanilla ice cream !!!!!!"
"They are absolutely delicious and easy enough for my teenagers to make."