- minutes. Place in a large greased bowl; turning once. Cover and let
- rise in a warm place until doubled, about 1 hour.
- Punch dough down. Turn onto a floured surface; divide into four
- pieces. Roll each into a 14-in. x 8-in. rectangle; spread with
- butter. Combine the brown sugar, chips and cinnamon; sprinkle over
- dough to within 1/2 in. of edges and press into dough.
- Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a long side; pinch seam to
- seal. Cut each into 12 slices. Place cut side down in four greased
- 13-in. x 9-in. baking dishes. Cover and let rise until doubled,
- about 30 minutes.
- Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 5
- minutes; remove from pans to wire racks.
- For glaze, in a large bowl, combine the confectioners' sugar, butter,
- vanilla and enough milk to achieve desired consistency; drizzle over
- warm rolls.
- Yield: 4 dozen.
Editor’s Note: This recipe can be halved to fit into a mixing bowl.