- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 cups half-and-half cream
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup chocolate syrup
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Pinch salt
- 1/2 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- Additional miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients; stir until the sugar is dissolved. Fill cylinder of ice cream freezer two-thirds full; freeze according to manufacturer's directions. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Refrigerate remaining mixture until ready to freeze. Allow to ripen in ice cream freezer of firm up in your refrigerator freezer 2-4 hours before serving. Sprinkle with additional chips. Yield: about 2 quarts.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Cinnamon Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
Sort By :
This ice cream turned out so delicious! It was super easy to make and made the perfect end to our cinco de mayo meal.
I am always looking for easy ice cream recipes you can pop right into the machine and this is one of them! This is a delicious recipe, with a light chocolate cinnamon flavor. My kids love it! And it's also made with most things I usually have on hand.
More Recipe Collections
- Chocolate Chip Recipes >
- Chocolate Dessert Recipes >
- Chocolate Desserts >
- Chocolate Ice Cream >
- Chocolate Ice Cream Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Desserts >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Comfort Food Desserts >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Father's Day Recipes >