Cinnamon Chips 'n' Dip Recipe
- 4 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- Refrigerated butter-flavored spray
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- 3/4 cup (6 ounces) vanilla yogurt
- 4-1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1. For chips, spritz tortillas with butter-flavored spray; cut each into eight wedges. Place on ungreased baking sheets. Combine sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over tortillas. Bake at 350° for 7-9 minutes or just until crisp.
- 2. Meanwhile, for dip, in a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, yogurt, sugar and cinnamon until smooth. Serve with cinnamon chips. Yield: 8 servings.
4 chips with 2 tablespoons dip equals 146 calories, 5 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 12 mg cholesterol, 198 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 5 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 fat.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.