Cinnamon Chips 'n' Dip
This is the perfect finale to any Mexican meal. A friend shared this recipe. We lightened it and came up with this treat. We hope you agree that it's a great way to end meals.—Krista Frank, Rhododendron, Oregon
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 4 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- Refrigerated butter-flavored spray
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- 3/4 cup (6 ounces) vanilla yogurt
- 4-1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- For chips, spritz tortillas with butter-flavored spray; cut each into
- eight wedges. Place on ungreased baking sheets. Combine sugar and
- cinnamon; sprinkle over tortillas. Bake at 350° for 7-9 minutes
- or just until crisp.
- Meanwhile, for dip, in a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, yogurt,
- sugar and cinnamon until smooth. Serve with cinnamon chips. Yield: 8
Nutritional Facts: 4 chips with 2 tablespoons dip equals 146 calories, 5 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 12 mg cholesterol, 198 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 5 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 fat.