This is the perfect finale to any Mexican meal. A friend shared this recipe. We lightened it and came up with this treat. We hope you agree that it's a great way to end meals.—Krista Frank, Rhododendron, Oregon
Featured In: Homemade Snack Recipes
- 4 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- Refrigerated butter-flavored spray
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- 3/4 cup (6 ounces) vanilla yogurt
- 4-1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- For chips, spritz tortillas with butter-flavored spray; cut each into eight wedges. Place on ungreased baking sheets. Combine sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over tortillas. Bake at 350° for 7-9 minutes or just until crisp.
- Meanwhile, for dip, in a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, yogurt, sugar and cinnamon until smooth. Serve with cinnamon chips. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Cinnamon Chips 'n' Dip in Light & Tasty August/September 2005, p17
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Cinnamon Chips 'n' Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jan. 18, 2011
"Very good! Took longer than 9 minutes to crisp tortillas (about 15 mins)"
Reviewed Aug. 4, 2008
"We loved this dip! I used fat free cream cheese and it was still delicious!"