Cinnamon Cherry Rolls
These pretty pastries are elegant and your guests will think you fussed. But they are so quick and easy to prepare with refrigerated crescent rolls and maraschino cherries.—Nancy Zimmerman, Cape May Court House, New Jersey
8 ServingsPrep: 20 min. Bake: 15 min.
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted, divided
- 1 jar (10 ounces) maraschino cherries, drained and chopped
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 4 to 5 teaspoons milk
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a small bowl, combine brown sugar and
- cinnamon; set aside. Unroll crescent dough and separate into
- triangles. Brush with 1 tablespoon butter. Sprinkle with 1-1/2
- teaspoons brown sugar mixture; top with cherries.
- Roll up from the wide end. Place point side down on a greased baking
- sheet; curve ends slightly. Brush with remaining butter; sprinkle
- with remaining brown sugar mixture.
- Bake 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. In a small bowl, combine
- confectioners' sugar and enough milk to achieve drizzling
- consistency; drizzle over warm rolls. Yield: 8 rolls.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 253 calories, 9 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 8 mg cholesterol, 256 mg sodium, 43 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.