- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted, divided
- 1 jar (10 ounces) maraschino cherries, drained and chopped
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 4 to 5 teaspoons milk
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a small bowl, combine brown sugar and cinnamon; set aside. Unroll crescent dough and separate into triangles. Brush with 1 tablespoon butter. Sprinkle with 1-1/2 teaspoons brown sugar mixture; top with cherries.
- Roll up from the wide end. Place point side down on a greased baking sheet; curve ends slightly. Brush with remaining butter; sprinkle with remaining brown sugar mixture.
- Bake 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. In a small bowl, combine confectioners' sugar and enough milk to achieve drizzling consistency; drizzle over warm rolls. Yield: 8 rolls.
Originally published as Cinnamon Cherry Rolls in Country Woman March/April 2005, p35
Reviews for Cinnamon Cherry Rolls
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review