These pretty pastries are elegant and your guests will think you fussed. But they are so quick and easy to prepare with refrigerated crescent rolls and maraschino cherries.—Nancy Zimmerman, Cape May Court House, New Jersey
Recommended: 41 Recipes to Make with Crescent Dough
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted, divided
- 1 jar (10 ounces) maraschino cherries, drained and chopped
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 4 to 5 teaspoons milk
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a small bowl, combine brown sugar and cinnamon; set aside. Unroll crescent dough and separate into triangles. Brush with 1 tablespoon butter. Sprinkle with 1-1/2 teaspoons brown sugar mixture; top with cherries.
- Roll up from the wide end. Place point side down on a greased baking sheet; curve ends slightly. Brush with remaining butter; sprinkle with remaining brown sugar mixture.
- Bake 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. In a small bowl, combine confectioners' sugar and enough milk to achieve drizzling consistency; drizzle over warm rolls. Yield: 8 rolls.
Originally published as Cinnamon Cherry Rolls in Country Woman March/April 2005, p35
Reviews for Cinnamon Cherry Rolls
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review