Frozen vegetables make for a fast and fabulous side dish in Charlene's Cinnamon Carrots. "When Anna was a little girl, the only vegetable she would eat was carrots covered in a packaged glaze," she recalls. "I ran out of glaze one day and created this taste-tempting recipe. I never bought a prepared glaze again."
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen sliced carrots
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 to 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Cook carrots according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a saucepan, heat the honey, butter and cinnamon until butter is melted; stir to blend.
- Drain carrots; place in a serving bowl. Drizzle with honey mixture. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Cinnamon Carrots in Quick Cooking November/December 2001, p16
Reviews for Cinnamon Carrots
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review