- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen sliced carrots
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 to 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Cook carrots according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a saucepan, heat the honey, butter and cinnamon until butter is melted; stir to blend.
- Drain carrots; place in a serving bowl. Drizzle with honey mixture. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Cinnamon Carrots
"pleasantly surprised as I don't particularly care for cooked carrots."
"Excellent! I used half the recommended amount of honey, 1/2 tsp cinnamon and 1 tbsp butter. The dinner guests raved."
"Yummy but I'll use less cinnamon next time. I also used fresh carrots instead of frozen ... makes a big difference and doesn't save a whole whack of time."
"These are easy, fast and delicious!"
"Wasn't impressed. Just don't think cinnamon compliments carrots as well as other spices/seasonings. Ok for a one-time dish, but won't make this recipe a regular."