Cinnamon Carrots Recipe
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen sliced carrots
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 to 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Cook carrots according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a saucepan, heat the honey, butter and cinnamon until butter is melted; stir to blend.
- Drain carrots; place in a serving bowl. Drizzle with honey mixture. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Cinnamon Carrots(7)
Sort By :
Loved the carrots, I used fresh carrots and also salt & pepper. The family thought they weren't sweet enough, but they were perfect for me. I also used less cinnamon.
pleasantly surprised as I don't particularly care for cooked carrots.
Excellent! I used half the recommended amount of honey, 1/2 tsp cinnamon and 1 tbsp butter. The dinner guests raved.
Yummy but I'll use less cinnamon next time. I also used fresh carrots instead of frozen ... makes a big difference and doesn't save a whole whack of time.
These are easy, fast and delicious!