Cinnamon-Butterscotch Bubble Bread
This bubble bread is easy and delicious. Make sure you get a bubble before they are all gone! —Ann Cousin, New Braunfels, Texas
12 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + standing Bake: 25 min.
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 package (3-1/2 ounces) cook-and-serve butterscotch pudding mix
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 24 frozen bread dough dinner rolls (32 ounces)
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- In a small bowl, mix the brown sugar, sugar, pudding mix and
- cinnamon. Place 12 rolls in a greased 10-in. fluted tube pan; layer
- with half of the sugar mixture, 1/2 cup pecans and 1/4 cup butter.
- Repeat layers.
- Cover with a kitchen towel; let thaw and rise at room temperature
- until doubled, about 6-8 hours.
- Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. (Cover
- loosely with foil if top browns too quickly.) Cool for 5 minutes
- before inverting onto a serving plate. Serve warm. Yield: 12