- doubled, about 1 hour.
- Punch dough down. Turn onto a lightly floured surface; roll into a
- 12-in. x 10-in. rectangle. Carefully spread corn syrup over dough to
- within 1/2 in. of edges. In a bowl, combine the brown sugar,
- cinnamon and nutmeg; sprinkle over corn syrup. Sprinkle with
- raisins. Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with along side; pinch
- seam to seal. Cut into 12 slices. Place cut side down in a 9-in.
- round baking pan coated with cooking spray. Cover and let rise in a
- warm place until doubled, about 40 minutes.
- Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes until golden brown. Cool on a wire
- rack. For glaze, in a bowl, combine confectioners' sugar, vanilla
- and enough milk to achieve drizzling consistency. Drizzle over
- cinnamon buns. Yield: 1 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: One bun equals 193 calories, 4 g fat (trace saturated fat), trace cholesterol, 218 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2-1/2 starch, 1/2 fat.