Cinnamon Brownie Bars Recipe
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 1-2/3 cups sugar
- 2 tablespoons strong brewed coffee
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1-1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup baking cocoa
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Confectioners' sugar
- 1. In a large bowl, beat the butter, sugar and coffee until smooth. Beat in eggs and vanilla. Combine the flour, cocoa, cinnamon, baking powder and salt; gradually add to the sugar mixture. Stir in walnuts.
- 2. Spread into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 18-22 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean (do not overbake). Cool on a wire rack. Dust with confectioners' sugar. Yield: 2 dozen.
1 serving (1 each) equals 176 calories, 9 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 33 mg cholesterol, 96 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.
Reviews for Cinnamon Brownie Bars
"I made these for my daughter's piano teacher & her family of 8. They absolutely loved them. Everywhere I took a pan of these, people asked me for the recipe."