Cinnamon Brownie Bars Recipe
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 1-2/3 cups sugar
- 2 tablespoons strong brewed coffee
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1-1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup baking cocoa
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Confectioners' sugar
- 1. In a large bowl, beat the butter, sugar and coffee until smooth. Beat in eggs and vanilla. Combine the flour, cocoa, cinnamon, baking powder and salt; gradually add to the sugar mixture. Stir in walnuts.
- 2. Spread into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 18-22 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean (do not overbake). Cool on a wire rack. Dust with confectioners' sugar. Yield: 2 dozen.
1 each: 176 calories, 9g fat (4g saturated fat), 33mg cholesterol, 96mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (14g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein
Reviews for Cinnamon Brownie Bars
"I made these for my daughter's piano teacher & her family of 8. They absolutely loved them. Everywhere I took a pan of these, people asked me for the recipe."