Cinnamon Bread Shapes Recipe
This four ingredient treats rely on convenient refrigerated breadstick dough and feature a tasty topping. After the dough is dipped in a mixture of pecans, sugar and cinnamon, it can be tied in simple knots, coiled like cinnamon rolls or twisted into a variety of fun shapes. Then simply pop them in the oven until golden.—Maureen Dongoski, Petersburg, West Virginia
- 1/4 cup finely chopped pecans
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tube (11 ounces) refrigerated breadsticks
- 1. In a shallow bowl, combine the pecans, sugar and cinnamon. Separate breadsticks; coat with pecan mixture. Shape as desired.
- 2. Place on a baking sheet lightly coated with cooking spray. Bake at 375° for 13-15 minutes or until golden brown. Immediately remove from pan to a wire rack. Serve warm. Yield: 1 dozen.
1 serving (1 each) equals 103 calories, 3 g fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 193 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC