Cinnamon Bread Rolls Recipe
"My aunt shared this recipe, which my kids and I make assembly-line style," reports Cathy Stanfield of Bernie, Missouri. "The kids love to help, and they sure love to eat these creamy snacks."
- 24 slices soft white sandwich bread, crusts removed
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/2 cups sugar, divided
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1. Flatten bread with a rolling pin. In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, 1/2 cup sugar and yolks. Spread on bread; roll up, jelly-roll style.
- 2. Combine cinnamon and remaining sugar. Lightly dip rolls in butter, then in cinnamon-sugar. Place on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 20 minutes. Yield: 2 dozen.
1 serving (1 each) equals 220 calories, 12 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 49 mg cholesterol, 240 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC