"My aunt shared this recipe, which my kids and I make assembly-line style," reports Cathy Stanfield of Bernie, Missouri. "The kids love to help, and they sure love to eat these creamy snacks."
- 24 slices soft white sandwich bread, crusts removed
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/2 cups sugar, divided
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 cup butter, melted
- Flatten bread with a rolling pin. In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, 1/2 cup sugar and yolks. Spread on bread; roll up, jelly-roll style.
- Combine cinnamon and remaining sugar. Lightly dip rolls in butter, then in cinnamon-sugar. Place on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 20 minutes. Yield: 2 dozen.
Originally published as Cinnamon Bread Rolls in Taste of Home December/January 1996, p64
Reviews for Cinnamon Bread Rolls
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review