- 1 pound fresh or frozen blueberries (about 1 quart)
- 3-1/2 cups sugar
- 1 tablespoon bottled lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 pouch (3 ounces) liquid fruit pectin
- Crush blueberries; measure 2-1/2 cups and place in a large saucepan. Add the sugar, lemon juice, cinnamon and cloves; bring to a rolling boil over high heat, stirring constantly. Quickly stir in the pectin. Return to a full rolling boil; boil for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Remove from the heat; skim off foam. Carefully ladle hot mixture into hot half-pint jars, leaving 1/4-in. headspace. Remove air bubbles; wipe rims and adjust lids. Process for 10 minutes in a boiling-water canner. Yield: 4 half-pints.
Reviews for Cinnamon Blueberry Jam
Sort By :
"Fail safe and delicious.Be sure to boil in a large pan - my pan boiled over when I added the pectin."
"I made this jam as the favor for my wedding. I got so many raves about it! This is going to be a staple in my home forever!"
"I adapted this to use in my jam maker, the added spices perk up the blueberry flavor. Gave it as Xmas gifts and it was well received."
"Excellent! This was my first attempt at making jam and it was a success. Delicious recipe! Thank you for sharing it."
"Easy and Delicious! I omitted the cloves, but otherwise made exactly as stated. This made 5 half pints plus a 4 oz. jar. Excited about giving these later in the year for Christmas gifts. Will definitely be making more with my remaining berries. Thanks for sharing Barbara!"