- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup egg substitute
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (8 ounces) reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons confectioners' sugar
- In a large bowl, beat the butter and sugar until crumbly, about 2 minutes. Beat in the egg, egg substitute and vanilla. Combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; add to the egg mixture alternately with the sour cream. Fold in the blueberries.
- Coat a 10-in. fluted tube pan with cooking spray and dust with flour. Spoon half of the batter into prepared pan. Combine sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle half over batter. Repeat layers.
- Bake at 350° for 40-50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack to cool completely. Dust with confectioners' sugar. Yield: 14 servings.
Reviews for Cinnamon Blueberry Coffee Cake(10)
Sort By :
Excellent recipe! Mine turned out fantastic...i also added chocolate chips from a request made. Love this bundt cake!
EVERYONE in my family loves this. Aunts, uncles, mom, dad, siblings, nephews, niece...I could go on and on. Whenever I make it, it vanishes quickly and everyone is left pointing the finger at each other to figure out who ate more of it.
This cake was easy and fabulous!!! I did not have any egg substitute so I did just use another egg...I will be making again!
I didn't have a bundt pan, so used a 9" spring form, and it came out just fine. I knew I couldn't go wrong with a recipe from your publication.
I thought this sounded good, but it was much better than that in reality. I didn't use reduced fat sour cream, I used regular, and another egg in place of the 1/4 cup egg substitute, and it worked very well indeed. I've been asked to make this many times since I first did. Really great.
More Recipe Collections
- Berry Recipes >
- Blueberry Coffee Cake >
- Blueberry Recipes >
- Bread Baking >
- Bread Recipes >
- Breakfast Coffee Cake >
- Bundt Coffee Cake >
- Cinnamon Coffee Cake >
- Coffee Cakes >
- Coffee Cake Bread Recipes >
- Coffee Cake Recipes >
- Coffee Cake with Sour Cream >