- Combine the walnuts, cinnamon and remaining brown sugar; sprinkle
- over dough to within 1/2 in. of edge. Roll up jelly-roll style. Seal
- dough; set aside.
- For filling, in a large saucepan, combine the brown sugar, cornstarch
- and lemon peel. Gradually stir in water until blended. Add peaches.
- Bring to a boil. Cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened and
- bubbly. Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish.
- Cut biscuit dough into twelve 1-in. slices; arrange biscuits over
- filling. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until
- golden brown. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 329 calories, 13 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 21 mg cholesterol, 210 mg sodium, 52 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 5 g protein.