Cinnamon Baked Pretzels Recipe
This delicious pretzel recipe is almost as fun to make as it is to eat! It's a great brunch starter or perfect for the morning after the kids have a slumber party. —Marina Heppner, Orchard Park, New York
- 3 tablespoons cinnamon-sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 package (13 ounces) frozen baked soft pretzels
- 1/2 cup red raspberry preserves, warmed
- 1. Preheat oven to 400°. In a small microwave-safe bowl, combine cinnamon-sugar, butter and nutmeg. Microwave, uncovered, on high 30-45 seconds or until butter is melted; brush over pretzels. Transfer to an ungreased baking sheet.
- 2. Bake 3-4 minutes or until heated through. Serve with preserves. Yield: 6 servings.
4 pretzels pieces with 4 teaspoons preserves equals 278 calories, 5 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 152 mg sodium, 56 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC