- 3 tablespoons cinnamon-sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 package (13 ounces) frozen baked soft pretzels
- 1/2 cup red raspberry preserves, warmed
- Preheat oven to 400°. In a small microwave-safe bowl, combine cinnamon-sugar, butter and nutmeg. Microwave, uncovered, on high 30-45 seconds or until butter is melted; brush over pretzels. Transfer to an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake 3-4 minutes or until heated through. Serve with preserves. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Cinnamon Baked Pretzels
Sort By :
I really enjoyed these, quick and easy. I melted the butter and brushed the pretzels with it and sprinkled the cinnamon, sugar and nutmeg over, then baked. Also used my homemade black raspberry pepper jelly to dip in. Thanks for sharing!!
Marina, thank you for this wonderful Idea.... I am a busy person, so I do appreciate the help from the store and when I have time I like to try the long version so.. a big thank you to Sue for the recipe. This is wonderful and the co workers loved it. Thanks again
soda solution is mixing the baking soda with the water to make a solution to dip the unbaked pretzels in. The coarse salt is to sprinkle on the top.
What is Soda Solution?
Here is a recipe for soft pretzels that I have made many times and they are really good - leftovers can be frozen and heated at a later time:
2 pkgs. dry yeast
1.5 cups warm water
1 tsp salt
4.5 cups flour
.5 cup warm water 2 tsp baking soda
coarse salt to sprinkle on top
Dissolve yeast in water;add salt & flour. Knead until smooth. Cover with a cloth an let rise 15 minutes. Divide dough into 16 portions and shape as pretzels or as desired. Dip in soda solution,place on greased cookie sheet, sprinkle with coarse salt. Bake at 450 for 15 - 20 minutes. They do not get really brown like the store bought ones do but the taste is great!