This delicious pretzel recipe is almost as fun to make as it is to eat! It's a great brunch starter or perfect for the morning after the kids have a slumber party. —Marina Heppner, Orchard Park, New York
- 3 tablespoons cinnamon-sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 package (13 ounces) frozen baked soft pretzels
- 1/2 cup red raspberry preserves, warmed
- Preheat oven to 400°. In a small microwave-safe bowl, combine cinnamon-sugar, butter and nutmeg. Microwave, uncovered, on high 30-45 seconds or until butter is melted; brush over pretzels. Transfer to an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake 3-4 minutes or until heated through. Serve with preserves. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Cinnamon Baked Pretzels in Simple & Delicious September/October 2009, p48
Reviews for Cinnamon Baked Pretzels
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review