- heat until a meat thermometer reads 170°. Remove and keep warm.
- In the same skillet, saute onion and garlic over medium-low heat
- until onion is tender. Stir in the broth, apricots, juices, peel and
- savory; simmer for 5 minutes.
- Remove cinnamon stick from rice; stir in apricot mixture. Spoon into
- a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish; top with chicken.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 20 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with
- pecans and bake for 10 minutes or until juices run clear. Yield: 6
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 538 calories, 25 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 104 mg cholesterol, 822 mg sodium, 47 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 32 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.