- 1 cup complete buttermilk pancake mix
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup chunky cinnamon applesauce
- 1/4 cup water
- Maple syrup and butter
- Combine pancake mix and cinnamon. Add applesauce and water; stir just until moistened.
- Pour batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto a greased hot griddle; turn when bubbles form on top. Cook until the second side is golden brown. Serve with syrup and butter. Yield: 3 servings.
Reviews for Cinnamon Applesauce Pancakes
"Perfect for pigs in a blanket!"
"2 people gave 2 stars who didn't even try them??? Thats not right."
"These were delicious! Reminded us of apple cinnamon muffins!"
"Haven't tried them yet but there is alot of sodium. Can't have that much because of HB"
"too many carbs..but they look nsound so good"
"Made these pancakes for lunch for my two year and I and we gobbled them up in no time. Actually making them for supper since my son asked for them again along with some other stuff. Cant wait for my husband to try them."
"These pancakes were so-o-o good. My husband even commented on how good they were. I'm planning to send the recipe to my daughter who lives in Mexico."