Cinnamon Apple Tartlets Recipe
These flaky, sweet Cinnamon Apple Tartlets are a fun ending to a great weeknight meal. And the treats come together in just under fifteen minutes. — Taste of Home Test Kitchen
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 15 min. YIELD:4 servings
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 4-1/2 teaspoons cinnamon-sugar, divided
- 1 large tart apple, thinly sliced
- 1. Separate crescent dough into four rectangles; place on an ungreased baking sheet. Seal perforations. Sprinkle with 3 teaspoons cinnamon-sugar.
- 2. Bake at 375° for 5 minutes. Arrange apple slices over dough; sprinkle with remaining cinnamon-sugar. Bake 5-8 minutes longer or until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 4 servings.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC