Cinnamon Apple Tartlets Recipe
These flaky, sweet Cinnamon Apple Tartlets are a fun ending to a great weeknight meal. And the treats come together in just under fifteen minutes. — Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 4-1/2 teaspoons cinnamon-sugar, divided
- 1 large tart apple, thinly sliced
- 1. Separate crescent dough into four rectangles; place on an ungreased baking sheet. Seal perforations. Sprinkle with 3 teaspoons cinnamon-sugar.
- 2. Bake at 375° for 5 minutes. Arrange apple slices over dough; sprinkle with remaining cinnamon-sugar. Bake 5-8 minutes longer or until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Cinnamon Apple Tartlets
Reviewed Nov. 1, 2011
"Quick and easy treat. Would be even better with homemade pastry dough."
Reviewed Sep. 21, 2011
"SIMPLY DELICIOUS! Oven was hot so I thought why not!"
Reviewed Oct. 9, 2009
"Super easy and taste great!"
Reviewed Sep. 30, 2009
"Easiest thing I ever made, and it was fantastic!I chopped the apple instead and after it was baked I glazed the tartlets with a mixture of powdered sugar, milk and a drop of vanilla."
Reviewed Sep. 19, 2009
"this was easy and tasted GREAT!I also tried it with apricot jam spread on the apples as well as a sprinkle of raw sugar. Results were very good."
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC