Cinnamon Apple Tartlets Recipe
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 4-1/2 teaspoons cinnamon-sugar, divided
- 1 large tart apple, thinly sliced
- 1. Separate crescent dough into four rectangles; place on an ungreased baking sheet. Seal perforations. Sprinkle with 3 teaspoons cinnamon-sugar.
- 2. Bake at 375° for 5 minutes. Arrange apple slices over dough; sprinkle with remaining cinnamon-sugar. Bake 5-8 minutes longer or until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Cinnamon Apple Tartlets
"Quick and easy treat. Would be even better with homemade pastry dough."
"SIMPLY DELICIOUS! Oven was hot so I thought why not!"
"Super easy and taste great!"
"Easiest thing I ever made, and it was fantastic!I chopped the apple instead and after it was baked I glazed the tartlets with a mixture of powdered sugar, milk and a drop of vanilla."
"this was easy and tasted GREAT!I also tried it with apricot jam spread on the apples as well as a sprinkle of raw sugar. Results were very good."