Cinnamon Apple Tartlets
These flaky, sweet Cinnamon Apple Tartlets are a fun ending to a great weeknight meal. And the treats come together in just under fifteen minutes. — Taste of Home Test Kitchen
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 4-1/2 teaspoons cinnamon-sugar, divided
- 1 large tart apple, thinly sliced
- Separate crescent dough into four rectangles; place on an ungreased
- baking sheet. Seal perforations. Sprinkle with 3 teaspoons
- Bake at 375° for 5 minutes. Arrange apple slices over dough;
- sprinkle with remaining cinnamon-sugar. Bake 5-8 minutes longer or
- until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 4 servings.