Cinnamon-Apple Pork Chops Recipe
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat butter, divided
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (4 ounces each)
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 medium tart apples, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans
- In a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon butter over medium heat. Add pork chops; cook 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt.
- Remove chops; keep warm. Add apples, pecans, brown sugar mixture and remaining butter to pan; cook and stir until apples are tender. Serve with chops. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Cinnamon-Apple Pork Chops
Sort By :
"Quick - Easy - Tasty"
"Quick and easy."
"My kids went wild over this meal! They are begging me to make it again soon."
"tried this one last night. I didn't have boneless pork loin chops on hand, so I substituted it with pork chops and cut down the cooking time to 3 minutes on each side. Used a blend of golden delicious and sansa apples. This was indeed a quick fix meal. My hubs enjoyed it very much."
"Love this recipe. This is one of my top fall favorites."