Cinnamon-Apple Pork Chops Recipe
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat butter, divided
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (4 ounces each)
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 medium tart apples, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans
- In a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon butter over medium heat. Add pork chops; cook 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt.
- Remove chops; keep warm. Add apples, pecans, brown sugar mixture and remaining butter to pan; cook and stir until apples are tender. Serve with chops. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Cinnamon-Apple Pork Chops
Sort By :
Love this recipe. This is one of my top fall favorites.
Delcious, easy, quick, wonderful!
Quick and yummy! The apple side tasted like apple pie! I put the warm pork chops into the apple sauce in the frying pan and turned a couple of times before serving. And I omitted the nuts.
Quick easy and absolutely delicious!!!!
Quick & easy pork chop meal! Apples and pork goes well together and the family always enjoys these dishes. Pecans are the finishing touch.
More Recipe Collections
- Apple Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >
- Pecan Recipes >
- Pork Chop Recipes >
- Pork Dinner Recipes >
- Pork Main Dishes >