- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat butter, divided
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (4 ounces each)
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 medium tart apples, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans
- In a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon butter over medium heat. Add pork chops; cook 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt.
- Remove chops; keep warm. Add apples, pecans, brown sugar mixture and remaining butter to pan; cook and stir until apples are tender. Serve with chops. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Cinnamon-Apple Pork Chops
Sort By :
"This is a nice dish fir fall with the apples great flavor"
"This recipe has become a favorite in my house. I was worried the pork chops would be too bland so I cubed after cooking and added back in with the apples once they started to get soft. I've cooked for friends and everyone seems to love it."
"I'm not a huge fan of pork but I wanted to try this and it is delicious with the apples! It was also easy.I served this with a side of mashed rutabaga and it looked really pretty too. I will keep this recipe for sure."
"Very good. Will definitely make again!"
"Quick - Easy - Tasty"