Cinnamon Apple Pizza Recipe
"My son asked me to make something the night before a bake sale," writes Cherron Walker from Columbus, Ohio. "He was pleased with this pizza that I created using on-hand ingredients."
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 10 min. Bake: 15 min. + cooling YIELD:10 servings
- 1 tube (12.4 ounces) refrigerated cinnamon rolls with icing
- 1 can (21 ounces) apple pie filling
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1. Set cinnamon roll icing aside. Separate cinnamon rolls; roll out each into a 4-in. circle. Arrange on a greased 12-in. pizza pan, overlapping edges. Bake at 400° for 8 minutes.
- 2. Spoon the apple pie filling over rolls to within 1/2 in. of edge. Combine the brown sugar and butter; sprinkle over pie filling. Bake 6-8 minutes longer or until the crust is golden brown. Cool. Drizzle with the reserved icing. Yield: 10-12 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 208 calories, 5 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 3 mg cholesterol, 309 mg sodium, 39 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC