Cinnamon Apple Pizza Recipe
- 1 tube (12.4 ounces) refrigerated cinnamon rolls with icing
- 1 can (21 ounces) apple pie filling
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1. Set cinnamon roll icing aside. Separate cinnamon rolls; roll out each into a 4-in. circle. Arrange on a greased 12-in. pizza pan, overlapping edges. Bake at 400° for 8 minutes.
- 2. Spoon the apple pie filling over rolls to within 1/2 in. of edge. Combine the brown sugar and butter; sprinkle over pie filling. Bake 6-8 minutes longer or until the crust is golden brown. Cool. Drizzle with the reserved icing. Yield: 10-12 servings.
1 each: 208 calories, 5g fat (2g saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 309mg sodium, 39g carbohydrate (25g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein .
Reviews for Cinnamon Apple Pizza
"I made this when it first came out and loved it and the response I got from others. I have since moved so I came looking for it, I can't find the magazine. So glad I was able to find it here. Now I will impress new friends! Its fast, easy and delicious"
"This is so yummy! I've also done it with cherry pie filling and blueberry filling."
"I make this all the time it is quick and easy.I take it to family get-togethers and i work at school and always bring home a empty plate"
"Goes great with a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top!!"
"The 3 grandkids not only helped making this recipe, but were huge helps in eating it too!!"