Cinnamon Apple Pizza Recipe
- 1 tube (12.4 ounces) refrigerated cinnamon roll dough
- 1 can (21 ounces) apple pie filling
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- Set cinnamon roll icing aside. Separate dough into individual rolls; roll out each into a 4-in. circle. Arrange on a greased 12-in. pizza pan, overlapping edges. Bake at 400° for 8 minutes.
- Spoon the apple pie filling over rolls to within 1/2 in. of edge. Combine the brown sugar and butter; sprinkle over pie filling. Bake 6-8 minutes longer or until the crust is golden brown. Cool. Drizzle with the reserved icing. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Reviews for Cinnamon Apple Pizza(5)
Sort By :
I made this when it first came out and loved it and the response I got from others. I have since moved so I came looking for it, I can't find the magazine. So glad I was able to find it here. Now I will impress new friends! Its fast, easy and delicious
This is so yummy! I've also done it with cherry pie filling and blueberry filling.
I make this all the time it is quick and easy.I take it to family get-togethers and i work at school and always bring home a empty plate
Goes great with a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top!!
The 3 grandkids not only helped making this recipe, but were huge helps in eating it too!!