Cinnamon Apple-Nut Salad Recipe
This sensational apple salad features lots of color, taste and texture. But don't wait for a party to enjoy it—treat your clan to this refreshing and tasty delight on weeknights, too. The cinnamon in the dressing is a fantastic accent to the crisp apples.
- 3 medium red apples, chopped
- 3 medium Granny Smith apples, chopped
- 1 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup plus 1-1/2 teaspoons mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon plus 1-1/2 teaspoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon grated orange peel
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the apples, pecans, cranberries and onions. In a small bowl, whisk the remaining ingredients until blended. Pour over apple mixture; toss to coat. Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Cinnamon Apple-Nut Salad in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2013, p80
Reviews for Cinnamon Apple-Nut Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Oct. 27, 2014
"I made this for a church Thanksgiving dinner. It was a hit!!"