Cinnamon Apple Crumb Pie Recipe
- 1 can (21 ounces) apple pie filling
- 1 unbaked pastry shell (9 inches)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1-1/2 to 2 cups crushed pecan shortbread cookies
- Pour pie filling into pastry shell. Sprinkle with cinnamon and dot with 1 tablespoon butter. Melt remaining butter. Place cookie crumbs in a small bowl; stir in butter until coarse crumbs form. Sprinkle over filling. Cover edges of pastry loosely with foil.
- Bake at 450° for 10 minutes. Reduce heat to 350°; remove foil and bake for 40-45 minutes or until crust is golden brown and filling is bubbly. Cool on a wire rack for at least 2 hours. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Cinnamon Apple Crumb Pie(6)
Sort By :
Love this quick easy recipe.
Put this one in your favorite recipes file, everybody! It is literally "easy as pie" but tastes like something much more expensive and time-consuming. The only change I would make is to keep the foil on the crust longer - mine was a little overbrowned. Oh, and I didn't chill it but served it at room temp with vanilla ice cream. It's recipes like this one which makes TOH's Simple and Delicious magazine worth getting.
This one is a real keeper. My father-in-law
always asks for it. So simple and so delicious.
This is another quick and very tasty dessert that works well when we are on the road in our motorhome. But I serve it at home too!
So easy and everyone loves it! The pie tastes
like you worked on it all day but "they" don't
have to know.
More Recipe Collections
- Apple Crumb Pie >
- Apple Desserts >
- Apple Pie >
- Apple Pie Recipes >
- Apple Recipes >
- Christmas Desserts >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Comfort Food Desserts >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Easy Dessert Recipes >
- Easy Desserts >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Fruit Pie Recipes >
- Pie Baking >