Cinnamon Apple Coffee Cake Recipe
- 1 package (9 ounces) yellow cake mix
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 medium tart apples, peeled and shredded
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup Diamond of California Chopped Walnuts
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- In a large bowl, beat the cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, sour cream and butter on low speed for 30 seconds. Beat on medium for 2 minutes.
- Pour half into a greased 8-in. square baking dish. Top with apples. Combine the sugar, nuts and cinnamon; sprinkle half over the apples. Top with remaining batter and sugar mixture.
- Bake at 350° for 50-55 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack. Yield: 9 servings.
Reviews for Cinnamon Apple Coffee Cake(17)
Sort By :
Very good coffee cake, even my sister, really liked it, and she is very fussy, also like that it makes a 8" square pan.
My husband and I love this moist little cake, turns out delicious everytime!
I cannot wat to try this. I will use a regular size çake mix and double everything else. Cook it in a 9" x 13" pan.....hope it works!!
The best Apple coffeecake I ever had. We increased the apples by one and added more nuts. Make this recipe right now
This is GREAT!
More Recipe Collections
- Apple Cake >
- Apple Cakes >
- Apple Coffee Cake >
- Apple Desserts >
- Apple Recipes >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bread Baking >
- Bread Recipes >
- Breakfast Coffee Cake >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cake Recipes >
- Cakes >
- Cinnamon Coffee Cake >
- Coffee Cakes >
- Coffee Cake Bread Recipes >
- Coffee Cake Recipes >
- Coffee Cake with Sour Cream >
- Coffee Cakes >