- apple juice concentrate until smooth. Add eggs; beat on low speed
- just until combined (batter will be thin). Pour into crust. Return
- pan to baking sheet.
- Bake at 325° for 40-45 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around
- edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight.
- In a large skillet, cook and stir apples in butter over medium heat
- until crisp-tender, about 5 minutes. Cool to room temperature.
- Arrange over cheesecake.
- In a small saucepan, combine the cornstarch, cinnamon and juice
- concentrate until smooth. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cook and
- stir for 1 minute or until thickened. Immediately brush over apples.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour or until chilled. Refrigerate leftovers.
- Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 384 calories, 21 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 108 mg cholesterol, 207 mg sodium, 43 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 8 g protein.