- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/4 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup thawed apple juice concentrate
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 medium tart apples, peeled and sliced
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup thawed apple juice concentrate
- In a small bowl, cream butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Gradually add flour, oats, walnuts and cinnamon until well blended. Press onto the bottom and 1-1/2 in. up the sides of a greased 9-in. springform pan. Place on a baking sheet. Bake at 325° for 10 minutes or until set. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Beat in milk and apple juice concentrate until smooth. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined (batter will be thin). Pour into crust. Return pan to baking sheet.
- Bake at 325° for 40-45 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight.
- In a large skillet, cook and stir apples in butter over medium heat until crisp-tender, about 5 minutes. Cool to room temperature. Arrange over cheesecake.
- In a small saucepan, combine the cornstarch, cinnamon and juice concentrate until smooth. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cook and stir for 1 minute or until thickened. Immediately brush over apples. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until chilled. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews for Cinnamon Apple Cheesecake
Sort By :
"My grandma taught me that if you can't say something nice, keep your mouth shut. John needs a job or something to do besides junk like this. Thank you, Emily, for sharing. Have a blessed Thanksgiving!"
"Wowza, I think John may have some anger about more than the cheesecake recipe. lol this was good! Family liked it, I liked it, this is some tasty crap. :)"
"This was an terrible recipe and typical of the trailer park Taste of Home submissions. It is basically cream cheese with sweetened condensed milk. There is no other flavor. the apple and cinnamon are completely missing from the palate (and I used a little bit extra apple juice). It always seems safe to avoid recipes that call for something like "frozen condensed apple juice" as it's usually a way to avoid using quality ingredients. This is no exception. I tried this recipe after tasting an amazing apple/cinnamon cheesecake at a local restaurant. This version pales and goes in the trash. If you want cheap cheesecake that is overly sweet but lacking substance, this is it. If you actually want good cheesecake look elsewhere. Even the boxed stuff (no bake) beats this crap"
"Love this recipe..the best apple cheesecake"
"This was wonderful. One of my favorites. I made this for my staff and they love it."