- batter with a knife to remove air pockets. Bake on the lowest oven
- rack at 375° for 35-40 minutes or until lightly browned and
- entire top appears dry. Immediately invert pan; cool completely,
- about 1 hour.
- Run a knife around side and center tube of pan. Remove cake to a
- serving plate.
- For glaze, melt butter in a small saucepan. Stir in the
- confectioners' sugar and cinnamon until blended. Add apple juice
- slowly until glaze is thin enough to achieve a drizzle consistency.
- Drizzle over cake. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 230 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 114 mg sodium, 46 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.