Cinna-Nut Hot Chocolate
Recipe provided by Jif®
4 ServingsReady In Time 15 minutes
- 1/2 cup Smucker's® Chocolate Sundae Syrups Ice Cream Topping
- 1/2 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- Ground cinnamon to taste
- 4 cups milk
- Marshmallows or whipped cream
- Whisk chocolate topping, peanut butter, cinnamon and milk in a
- 2-quart saucepan over medium heat, until the chocolate milk begins
- to steam and mixture is well blended.
- Remove from heat. Ladle the hot chocolate into serving cups. Top with
- marshmallows or whipped cream. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.