Cinema Chicken Nachos Recipe
- 1/2 pound Mexican process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- 6 cups tortilla chips
- 2 packages (6 ounces each) ready-to-use Southwestern chicken strips, chopped
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1. In a microwave, melt cheese; stir until smooth. Divide tortilla chips among four serving plates. Top with the cheese, chicken, tomatoes, onions and olives. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1-1/2 cups) equals 445 calories, 23 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 78 mg cholesterol, 1,325 mg sodium, 35 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 23 g protein.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.