Cinema Chicken Nachos Recipe
- 1/2 pound Mexican process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- 6 cups tortilla chips
- 2 packages (6 ounces each) ready-to-use Southwestern chicken strips, chopped
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1. In a microwave, melt cheese; stir until smooth. Divide tortilla chips among four serving plates. Top with the cheese, chicken, tomatoes, onions and olives. Yield: 4 servings.
1-1/2 cup: 445 calories, 23g fat (10g saturated fat), 78mg cholesterol, 1325mg sodium, 35g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 3g fiber), 23g protein.
Reviews for Cinema Chicken Nachos
"Cheese did not melt well so it was a dense and difficult sauce to deal with. Needed to be thinned to pour on better. Taste was good though."
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.