Cinema Chicken Nachos Recipe
- 1/2 pound Mexican process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- 6 cups tortilla chips
- 2 packages (6 ounces each) ready-to-use Southwestern chicken strips, chopped
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1. In a microwave, melt cheese; stir until smooth. Divide tortilla chips among four serving plates. Top with the cheese, chicken, tomatoes, onions and olives. Yield: 4 servings.
1-1/2 cup: 445 calories, 23g fat (10g saturated fat), 78mg cholesterol, 1325mg sodium, 35g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 3g fiber), 23g protein .
Reviews for Cinema Chicken Nachos
"Cheese did not melt well so it was a dense and difficult sauce to deal with. Needed to be thinned to pour on better. Taste was good though."
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.